Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I resize a YouTube video on a SKINNY layout for Myspace?

Okay, I know how to put YouTube videos on my myspace and resize it, but what i dont know is how to resize it on a SKINNY layout. ( Which is those tiny layouts on Myspace. )



When I want to resize it, it stays the same size! Which comes out to be way to tiny! Are there any codes or something? Any way to help? Have ideas? Comment here please!



How do I resize a YouTube video on a SKINNY layout for Myspace?

width="425" height="350"



When you see that, change the second one in the code to "100" and "80".



It makes it smaller then.



How do I resize a YouTube video on a SKINNY layout for Myspace?

Usually I do a proportion for resizing youtube videos.



So the width is 425.



Height is 350.



So let's say you want the width to be 200.



You'd do this:



425/350 = 200/x



So the height would be about 164.7 or 165.



Dunno if that helps alot, but it works to where you don't get that annoying white space around the youtube video, telling that you didn't size it proportionately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone