Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace???

i got a myspace layout which i really need skinny default and a perfect style so i put the code in my profile and saved and there is a code in the html of the layout which hides my extended net work, my top friends and my music player which i really did not want hidden how can i go about changing this layout or can i? or where can i get skinny default myspace layouts?



Myspace???

oooh i had this problem myself!!! i messed around with my code then it messed the layout so i wouldnt do that.



heres some sites w/ real good layouts



www.codemylayout.com



www.whateverlife.com



www.hotfreelayouts.com



Myspace???

http://www.myspace-fusion.com/



this is what you want



Myspace???

Start out with a fresh default and keep working on it till you get it like ya want



Myspace???

Can you post the code here so that I can tell you what to change?



CodeMyLayout has nice layouts. http://www.codemylayout.com



Good luck!



Myspace???

thiers realy cute ones at www.hot-lyts.com



Myspace???

look up Katamari interactive Section Manager



this helped me with alotta things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone