Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skinny zebra print layout for myspace?

I've googled it, %26amp; the sites that they list cause my computer to go slow %26amp; their layout styles dont fit my type that i like. I would really apprectiate it, and please skinny...because default screws up my myspace ://



Skinny zebra print layout for myspace?

okay...ignore the person above me..



if your looking for a zebra print layout here is the trick i use.



i go to a layout (which ever one i need) and then go to photobucket and find the background that i want. then what you do is take that background code and switch it with the one that was already with the layout and then save.



then you have the layout you wanted =]



if that doesnt work and you don't even know how to read HTML or CSS, then try places like www.codemylayout.com.



they literally have everything.



if you still can't find it.



i will be glad to make you one =]



just visit me at http://www.myspace.com/_connect and message me =]



or email me at isportxmusic@gmail.com



Skinny zebra print layout for myspace?

can you even link to the layout???



dam people nowadays think that the world revolves around them, thinking that everyone will help them just cause..... im living in a sad world where no one cares anyone else except for family and friends and act hostile toward others. today i mark the day as the beginning of the death of humanity.



im trying to help you but you cant even help yourself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone