Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace Help!!?

does anyone know where i can find very cute myspace skinny layouts?!?!?



i need maybe a birthday one,



tomaarows my birthday!?!?!?!



Myspace Help!!?

Wow, Happy birthday to you. :)



I saw some girly skinny layouts at http://www.profilepitstop.com/free_layou...



I just could not remember where I saw it specifically. You can try browsing through there pages. You'll find a lot of cute ones there.



I hope this will help you.



Myspace Help!!?

www.girlymyspacelayouts.com I think thats what its called



Myspace Help!!?

well hot-lyts.com click the layouts and at the bottom of the list has skinny layouts... or freecodesource.com



if those dont work and you find a really cute birthday one you like.. at hot-lyts.com their is a code to make any layout into a skinny layout...



needd any answers just let me know



Myspace Help!!?

Some reallly cute ones are found at the following:



myspaceyours.net



Thomasé–³?Myspace Editor V3.6!



Pretty much if you punch in on google...myspace layouts...you'll get a bazillion!



Have a good birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone