Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help! myspace huge?

at first i just thought it was my layout, buti even got a skinny layout and one side of my myspace is just HUGE.



the heroes, general and everything on that side takes up like the entire page so now you have to scroll over t see the other side.



wtf.



i didnt even do anything to screw it up.



help!



Help! myspace huge?

Its prolly a code mixup. This happened to me once and i sadly had to completly clear all my codes and retype my about me and everything



Help! myspace huge?

erase all your layout codes



Help! myspace huge?

ummm you can change the size of the pictures or make a scroll box or! you can go to



edit profile,



then account settings, t



hen Miscellaneous,



then maybe you can take of the comment stretching thing idk if itll work but it might



Help! myspace huge?

You probably have something on your page that stretches out your layout. If not, then you may have a glitch in your code. If you need me to fix anything, I'd be more than happy to.



Just add my myspace here;



http://www.myspace.com/gotfriendscritics



Help! myspace huge?

try goin to profile editor (edit profile%26gt;profile editor)



once u get there click on text and check the font size on each 1 of the catagories

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone