Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you make a myspace layout?

I have my own layout site on myspace.I'm using my friend's layouts but I want to actually learn how to make a myspace layout.Particularly skinnies and defaults. On Photobucket they have this html practice board thing.I'm gonna use a backround from photobucket and make it into a default(well try).So like is that where I preview it?Just give me like a code for a blank default and I'll like fill in the blanks of what it needs.And if you can,can I have a code for a blank skinny?(optional)



How do you make a myspace layout?

www.layoutgeneratormyspace.com



How do you make a myspace layout?

or u could go to goggle and type default layout generator the n when it sar it will say ilyts click it there a generator fo default layout



How do you make a myspace layout?

i grab pictures, [[from anywhere1!]] and then ill upload to photobucket and then ill just get it coded with the direct link!!



Its fun%26amp;%26amp;easy! but i cant make previews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone