Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace question.?

okay I am slightly emo like I dress in black and I wear skinny jeans and I have bangs and I LOVE emo boys. I have over 1000 friends on myspace and about 78% is emo guys. how do I start a conversation with them?



Myspace question.?

Two things:



It doesn't matter how you dress.



It doesn't matter how many Myspace friends you have.



What matters, if you want to make friends and maybe get to know someone better, is sharing a common interest! Find something you have in common and start up a conversation!



I would guess that online, the best way to do this is look at their profile; do you like any of the same bands? Do you do any of the same things? Ask them for advice or their opinion: guys love showing off what they know, especially if their interested. Hell, ask if they had a few songs from _____ 's new album that they could send you. A short, cute note saying hello and asking them an open ended question prompts a possible response.



Good luck, and remember: be yourself!



Most people would rather date someone based on their personality and what they are like as a person, rather than the way they dress or what stereotype they fit into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone