Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why is my extended network on MySpace a line?

On my MySpace layout (style - skinny), the extended network is nothing but an extremely thin white line. I want to show my extended network, but I cannot find the code that is currently hiding it.



The code does NOT have the words "extended network" in it, because I searched through the HTML. There is another code it is using to make my extended network a little line at the top of my profile.



Here is a link to my profile:



http://www.myspace.com/iiluvlogan



Please help! I need to get rid of the code or overwrite it somehow..I wanna show my extended network.



- Thanks!



Why is my extended network on MySpace a line?

Remove this from your code



.blacktext12 {display:none;}



If you have any questions in the future check out the tutorials at www.OurAwesomeWorld. com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone