Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace problem?

I put in the code for a layout, looks great. but it still had friends and comments showing so i put BOTH codes in to make them go away. went on my profile after doing them codes and the about me part was fine, myspaced for a while went back on it and its gone all skinny? the about me part i mean. its all thin and doing really far down the page. how do i make it fat again?



lmao thanks for hte help people.



xo



Myspace problem?

if you had included a link to your non-private profile, someone might be able to take a look and see what you mean, but without that, all anyone can do it take wild stabs in the dark, which may explain your lack of replies



Myspace problem?

Your question is unclear. The only thing I understand here is that you have no clue about CSS and HTML code.



For effective CSS and HTML code search in google for tutorials.



It could get quite complex so good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone