Monday, December 28, 2009

A Series of Myspace Code Questions...?

[1x]Okay,so,I've seen some people change the text and look of their myspace names to cool looking fonts,colors,background,etc. How do I do that?



[2x]I've seen someone have blinking colors behind their categories[i.e books,films,etc.] How do I get that?



[3x]I saw this really cool skinny layout that I want again,it was a flying pig on the bottom.I used to have it but now I don't know where to find it.Please tell me. if you know.



[4x]How do I change link effects and link text effect:Like,I want the background of the text to flash colors,and I want it to change from regular to bold or something.How do I do that?



Thats all..



PLEASE %26amp; THANK YOU



A Series of Myspace Code Questions...?

(1) Try some sites like www.hot-lyts.com who have cool flashing and glitter texts, from that site there should be loads of links.



(2)It was probably the layout they had, if you go onto any layout site they might have something like glittering/flashing. click it.



(3)I have no idea where this is but maybe if you google some of its features you will succeed in finding it.



(4)http://www.123mycodes.com/myspace-text-c...



sometimes this site wont open,



so try :



www.ironspider.ca/format_text/fontface...



www.myspace-codes.com/myspace_text_cod...



www.myspace-fonts.com/myspace-font-cod...



www.myspace-help.com/Learning/Text.php



=]



A Series of Myspace Code Questions...?

1 %26lt;font color=blue%26gt; Text here %26lt;/font%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone