Monday, December 28, 2009

I cant change my myspace layout?

i wanted to change my myspace layout and i've never had problems with it before. but now it just shows up skinny and delfault. i dont have any codes other than the layout code and ive tried different layouts from different sites. what am i doing wrong? heres my link if it helps...



myspace.com/cestshannon



I cant change my myspace layout?

cut the layout and send it to me, its hard to explain when u edit the code there some codes sabvetages the others like :



%26lt;a bla bla%26gt; is not like %26lt;a . bla bla%26gt;



if u put a dot in it accedently there would be a problem cuz the GUI system won't decode it



myspace.com/mass_damage32



I cant change my myspace layout?

Your profile is set to private, I can't see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone