Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace *****?

Can somebody make me an about me like this but with lots of dictonary words and crap I like this one I found online, I changed it up a bit..



bubsuelow, thats my name.



And its better than yours.



I do have a lover his name is ekitacha...he kisses really good,lol.



Im a little more unclassified.



If i had an ipod it be full of rock/rap so i could jam on the bus.



The very large mouth that is used alot to....well umm.trouble.



I know im skinny but i sure can eat.



Dance is my dedication.



And well, im the type of girl who has alot of "embaressing stories".



Basketball is the only thing i take seriously besides shool.



like the page...tlk to meh! peace dude.



Myspace *****?

lol im too lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone